Vincent Lee Jones
- Assisting those not only struggling with addiction in all its forms and guises, but their loved ones as well.
- Guide not only to classic 12 Step based recovery, but other modalities and paths since recovery is not one size fits all.
- As an avid hiker I incorporate nature into recovery, to slow down and appreciate the beauty and serenity found in simple things.
As someone who lost nearly everything to substance abuse and is intimately familiar with the day to day realities of recovery, over the last 30+ years I have successfully worked with thousands of individuals from all walks and strata of life: teens to the retired, people in the mainstream and on the fringes of society to the instantly recognizable, prosperous to those struggling to survive; representing the full spectrum of Spiritual beliefs and practices, suffering from all manner of substance and behavior-based addictions. Additionally, working with and providing support to the families of and those who care about the sufferer, since addiction’s powerful grip in all its guises and manifestations is often baffling to fully comprehend.
Some Career Highlights:
- Creator of Miracles Of Recovery https://miraclesofrecovery.com
Published over 3000 pieces on The Spiritual Basis of Living at: Living In Spirit
- Over 600 recovery-based videos on YouTube at: Vincent Lee Jones
- Designed and built Treatment Centers, Sober Living Residences and Laboratories utilizing a workforce comprised almost exclusively of people new or returning to recovery, helping them to learn a trade and since many had relapsed numerous times, in concert with treatment professionals at Healing Path Recovery worked with them to begin truly building a foundation to live free of addiction. This program changed many lives.
- Worked pro bono with at risk students at Huntington Beach High School for 5 years.
- Have taught recovery/Spiritual principles as a Facilitator for 15+ years.
- Served on the Orange County California Intergroup Board of Alcoholics Anonymous as Board Vice Chairman and Chairman of Group Relations, worked as a committee Chairman for 5 years on the annual OC AA Convention and have handled the Prison and Jail correspondence for the Orange County Hospitals and Institutions Committee for 20 years. Past Chairman “Thursday’s Fellowship” 501 C 3.
- Founded a teaching group which studies the history of recovery in all its aspects, open to all who suffer and their loved ones, leading it for 20+ years and am a locally recognized recovery historian.
- Author of Hightower Chronicled.